Thursday, July 07, 2005

..and it ended in a whimper

On dit, c'est pour "L'amour des Jeux"...
Translated into now suddenly a-la-mode English...
One says, it is for the "love of games."

So Paris lost. Now gin, no more gin for you, only stout. And as you would have liked it, no sin for you either (with spanish chicks). For me, for now, I will stick to the language we all speak well...

After the euphoria, we have now come to the part I like the best... Conspiracy theories.... Its 9:30 in the morning, and we just started. Work, I mean. My boss thinks the Panel is headed by americans who hate the french, and they are all primarily Anglo-saxons.

Will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Sinfully Pinstripe said...

OK, time for the royal volte-face. The best parts about the stiff-upper-lips getting the five rings is :
a) Easiest to travel there. See you at London in 2012, Mo.
b) I am bad with languages. So the effort on learning Spanish is saved ;)
c)If Maachh-bhaja is not available, fish and chips is the closest approximation anyway.